- 81,375 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Shall we be Friends?
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for England on St George's Day
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- It's Good to Pray
- Were Mary and Joseph disappointed with God?
- Let's Raise A Glass to Jesus!
- You don't want to read that!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: how to read the Bible
I was talking with a minister recently who was preparing a Sermon about Zacchaeus and his encounter with Jesus. She mentioned she was reading a commentary for background information about the Bible passage in Luke 19. My instinctive reaction was … Continue reading
On Good Friday, some of us gathered to read through the Bible account of the days and hours leading up to and including Jesus’ death. We read a section together, paused to reflect on what we had read and then … Continue reading