- 84,533 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Why was I annoyed? It isn't My Woodland!
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is it time to make God the focus of our prayer lives again?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- So, was it world book day or world dressing up day yesterday?
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: How to pray
I’ve had quite a stressful week and so I was looking forward to homegroup last night as an opportunity to share and to receive prayer. We had a great conversation about Mark 5 and part of our discussion was about the miracles … Continue reading
At church today we were thinking about bringing people to God and we used this simple activity to pray for people in a creative way. Everyone was given two connected paper people, one represented them and the other one represented … Continue reading
So, did you hear about the banned #justpray advert? The major cinema chains have refused to show it and whilst their decision may be disappointing, I think that it is one of the best things that could have happened for the justpray … Continue reading
Recently, I’ve been thinking a lot about prayer and as I have been looking through the prayers in the New Testament, I have been surprised by how few of them mention prayer for material things. Do this picture and our … Continue reading