- 106,787 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Advent 16: The Wrong Sort?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Advent 17: That is Amazing News!
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Advent 13: The Journey to Bethlehem
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- Advent 15: Clean enough for God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: How to pray
I’ve had quite a stressful week and so I was looking forward to homegroup last night as an opportunity to share and to receive prayer. We had a great conversation about Mark 5 and part of our discussion was about the miracles … Continue reading
At church today we were thinking about bringing people to God and we used this simple activity to pray for people in a creative way. Everyone was given two connected paper people, one represented them and the other one represented … Continue reading
So, did you hear about the banned #justpray advert? The major cinema chains have refused to show it and whilst their decision may be disappointing, I think that it is one of the best things that could have happened for the justpray … Continue reading
Recently, I’ve been thinking a lot about prayer and as I have been looking through the prayers in the New Testament, I have been surprised by how few of them mention prayer for material things. Do this picture and our … Continue reading