- 262,197 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: how should we respond to blasphemy
There has been a lot written about freedom of speech over these past few weeks. Many people have talked about it being a key and important principle but do any of us really believe in absolute freedom of speech? Look … Continue reading
The senseless killings this week at the Charlie Hebdo offices are shocking and unacceptable. As the story unfolded this week many of us looked with absolute disbelief that such a thing was really happening and my thoughts and prayers are with … Continue reading