- 195,514 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- It's Good to Pray
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- I am One with Christ and He is with me
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- I am being followed!
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: how do we rest?
I have had a really busy week and I am still not quite ready for Sunday but today I enjoyed a lovely day walking with my wife. We walked 12 miles while the children were at school and we really … Continue reading
Although I have so much to get done and there so many possible things that could occupy my time, over these next few days I’m taking some time to pause and reflect. It started this morning with a gathering to reflect … Continue reading
While we were on holiday a few years ago, my children watched a film on a video tape and when it had finished they asked to watch it again and so I pressed rewind. After a few seconds they reminded … Continue reading