- 90,380 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Learning styles and Church
- God is for life, not just for Sundays!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A leap of faith
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- If you picked two words to describe your friend what would they be?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: hope in God
It’s possible that following the General Election result in the UK that you are feeling despondent today? A few weeks ago I produced this design for a prayer card that we are going to circulate to the homes around our … Continue reading
If you support England, then you probably went to bed discouraged and disillusioned last night. While the match was on last night I was at a church leadership team meeting and so I recorded the football and started to watch it … Continue reading
In the village of Alresford in Essex, there are ruins of an old church (St Peters). I have been to these ruins many times, but yesterday I was struck by the way that the light was shining on them. You see, the … Continue reading
Last Sunday we were singing the excellent song ‘Christ in me’ in church. As I sung the line ‘my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness’ I wondered if I had just lied to God? I knew … Continue reading