- 266,006 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The One About Star Prayers
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- I am a priest so I'm afraid that I have to pray
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- A Parable: What's the Point of the Church?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: home made craft
Here is a simple Prodigal Son craft activity that my wife came up with. One of the things I really like about it is that it teaches something of the point of the story rather than just information about the story. … Continue reading