- 270,623 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- I am being followed!
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- The parable (and true story) of the toy plane
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: high expectations
The one about the Pig Popper
So, I bought a pig popper for £2.67 and I had fairly low expectations because of the price but it is actually a really great toy. I was expecting something quite small and flimsy, but as you can see from … Continue reading
Posted in acceptance, encouragement, Everyone is valuable, Faith, Life experiences, Treat one another the way you want to be treated Tagged being open to change, everyone is valuable, God loves us, high expectations, low expectations, open minded, prejudice, treat one another well, treat other people the way you want to be treated, treat people fairly 1 Comment