- 234,146 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Tissues for Mothers Day
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Mobile Phones, Frustration and Factory resets
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: hiding or facing up to pain
We are living in a world where everything feels like it is constantly changing. In Acts 6, the early church faced up to some major issues and as they did so, God continued to shape them. Are we open to … Continue reading
A few weeks earlier we had heard school children singing it enthusiastically but as we walked around Carlisle Castle we discovered that the song was the result of a desperately sad story. Perhaps you’ve heard the song: O ye’ll tak’ … Continue reading
Zechariah had never felt so frustrated. He had been unable to speak since he had encountered the angel in the temple and not being able to talk was making his everyday life difficult. He remembered coming out of the temple several … Continue reading
I have just seen Mockingjay and thought it was an amazing and thought-provoking film. Catching Fire finished with Katniss being rescued and taken to District 13 where the resistance was based. The ending left me with a feeling that things … Continue reading