- 270,452 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about missing the bus
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Hebrews 9 28
Jesus died on the cross, so why do we call it Good Friday?
So, today we remember that a man was beaten, tortured, nailed to a cross and left to hang there until he died. So why on earth do we call it Good Friday? Shouldn’t it be called ‘Bad Friday’ or ‘Sad Friday’? … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Easter week explained, Faith, Holy week explained, Saved by Jesus Tagged art of celebration, brought near by the blood of Jesus, easter week explained, Ephesians 2 13, Good Friday, Hebrews 9 28, holy week explained, jesus died for us, Jesus died once for all, jesus saves us, Saved by Jesus, why did Jesus die?, Why is it called Good Friday 14 Comments