- 110,520 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- When my five year old helped me to see that I was wrong
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Hebrews 12 1-3
Those of you who know me well will realize that I am far from athletic! I may not have run a marathon but I know that in order to complete one that you have to persevere and to push through … Continue reading
As I shared communion tonight, I looked up and saw these words on the screen: survive & thrive The words immediately felt ironic and inappropriate because we were focusing on the death of Jesus on the cross. After all: Jesus … Continue reading
Who would have thought that a little pink unicorn could have started such a big argument and ultimately a fight? It all started a few weeks ago when my wife, girls and I were walking in the woods. On the way through we did … Continue reading
A friend of mind was telling me about how green bins with green footprints leading up to them had reduced littering. This approach is based on an experiment from 2011 where Pelle G. Hansen and students from Roskilde University gave out … Continue reading