- 270,695 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Essex County Council Baptist Church
- A leap of faith
- The one about the brother and sister who forgot that they didn't get on
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: heart of stone
The Shock of Finding Snow after we thought that all the Snow had Melted
Yesterday my wife and I went for a walk and we were astonished to come across snow. Most of the snow where we live has melted and most of the places we went on our walk were also snow free. … Continue reading
Posted in change, creative communication, discipleship, Faith, Following Jesus, Holy Spirit, Life experiences, Life in all it's fullness Tagged being open to change, change takes time, ezekiel 36 26, heart of stone, let god change you, life experiences, May God melt our hearts, spiritual growth, walk of life, walking Leave a comment