- 264,331 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- Advent 13: The Journey to Bethlehem
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The One About Star Prayers
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: he that has ears to hear let him hear
I recently went to a local hustings event where prospective parliamentary candidates gave their views on a range of topics. I was looking forward to hearing what they said on a variety of issues but unfortunately I couldn’t hear very well. This was … Continue reading