- 246,927 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A leap of faith
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- It's Good to Pray
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- The one with the fat sharks
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: gym
Someone offered me a free trial at their gym yesterday. In our conversation I got the impression that he was more interested in me joining his gym than he was in me becoming fit. I’ve recently lost just over 3 stone through using an … Continue reading