- 257,539 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The things that discourage us
- What does Dope mean?
- As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- The one about the lighthouse
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Jesus said something but I couldn't remember what
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: grace of God
When they were younger, one of my children owned a doll that they took everywhere. Towards the end of her stay with us the Doll was fairly broken. She had seen better days, her hair was matted and one of … Continue reading
Isn’t it amazing when you get chosen for something? Sadly, I was usually picked last at school for anything sports related and so I know what it feels like to not be one of the chosen ones. I’ll never forget a time … Continue reading
At the end of our service last Sunday, our Communion table looked like this. We started the service thinking about the parable of the lost sheep (Luke 15.1-7). We watched a short video animation of the story (see below) and then … Continue reading
Just to be clear that the Essex way is a footpath and it’s definitely nothing to do with any dodgy reality??? TV show. It is an 82 mile long pathway that runs across Essex and my wife and I have walked several … Continue reading