- 244,885 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one where Peter wanted to put Jesus in a box
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Would you follow a broken Messiah?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: grace of God
When they were younger, one of my children owned a doll that they took everywhere. Towards the end of her stay with us the Doll was fairly broken. She had seen better days, her hair was matted and one of … Continue reading
Isn’t it amazing when you get chosen for something? Sadly, I was usually picked last at school for anything sports related and so I know what it feels like to not be one of the chosen ones. I’ll never forget a time … Continue reading
At the end of our service last Sunday, our Communion table looked like this. We started the service thinking about the parable of the lost sheep (Luke 15.1-7). We watched a short video animation of the story (see below) and then … Continue reading
Just to be clear that the Essex way is a footpath and it’s definitely nothing to do with any dodgy reality??? TV show. It is an 82 mile long pathway that runs across Essex and my wife and I have walked several … Continue reading