- 257,558 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- The things that discourage us
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you
- The one about the lighthouse
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Jesus said something but I couldn't remember what
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God’s unfailing love
Tonight I am going to watch my son perform in the final of local Band Wars competition and I couldn’t be prouder. My son and his friends made it through the heats and because of their excellent performances and they … Continue reading
So, we finished Homegroup (a group of people meeting in a home to explore faith) last night by asking God to speak to us. As we were quiet, Christine began to talk about God’s love and how we need to … Continue reading