- 225,992 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Are we Learning to Look to our Lord in Lockdown?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Modern Parables
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- The one about missing the bus
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: God’s unfailing love
Tonight I am going to watch my son perform in the final of local Band Wars competition and I couldn’t be prouder. My son and his friends made it through the heats and because of their excellent performances and they … Continue reading
So, we finished Homegroup (a group of people meeting in a home to explore faith) last night by asking God to speak to us. As we were quiet, Christine began to talk about God’s love and how we need to … Continue reading