- 192,922 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Nothing happened?
- What does Dope mean?
- A Parable for Christmas
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Advent 8: Mary served God Gratefully rather than through Gritted Teeth
- I wanted you to hear this important news first
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Gods priority is the salvation of the world
When I answered my phone I was not expecting to hear, ‘we are locked in, can you come and let us out’. We had a BMS Action Team with us for the week and they and some of our other … Continue reading
Jesus had been their hero, guide, mentor and lord and now he was dead. The disciples must have been distraught as they tried to come to terms with what had happened and we can only imagine how they were feeling. The events … Continue reading