- 189,892 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Dining with Jesus
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's time to play together nicely!
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- Oh no, they've changed the recipe!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: god’s power is made perfect in weakness
God says, ‘I have opened a door for you that no one can close’ (Revelation 3.8). It is so encouraging to be reminded that God is all powerful and that he can open doors and surprise us as he opens things … Continue reading
I received an e-mail from Google telling me about some posts on Google+ that I might find interesting. The weird thing about it is that the posts that it thinks that I would be interested in were actually written by me. … Continue reading
So, Jesus came down a mountain and found his disciples unable to heal a boy and so he dealt with what was happening spiritually and soon the boy was well again. When the disciples asked him why they hadn’t been able … Continue reading
There once was a wrestler who was undefeated. He wasn’t the best, the strongest or the fastest but he never backed down and he had the scars to prove it. His nose was no longer straight, his face was bruised … Continue reading