- 110,097 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Would we like Jesus to give us what we Want or what we Need?
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God’s gift of peace
Anxiety is a real problem for many people. According to recent research, 6% of people in the UK suffer with a generalized anxiety disorder¹ and most of the rest of us will have to contend with different levels of anxiety as … Continue reading
The past 24 hours has been incredibly difficult for many people who voted remain in the EU Referendum. This post is to offer some thoughts on how we can cope when we feel, sad, scared, gutted and worried using some words from Psalm … Continue reading
I can’t remember the last time that I had more than one teacher tell me ‘that theme was so appropriate for today’ following a school assembly. When this happened a few days ago, it was such an encouraging end to a … Continue reading