- 259,344 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Creative communication
- What does Dope mean?
- A leap of faith
- You are not a salmon
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God’s face smile on us
So, we were discussing how to interpret a picture and I knew what I was expecting my daughter to say but her answer left me speechless. We sometimes use a creative form of prayer called ‘prayer pictures’ in church where we project … Continue reading