- 260,567 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- Creating a creative corner and feeling God's pleasure
- Prayer and Train Tracks
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- God, Help us to See more Clearly - A Prayer
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: godincidences
Today, I led the opening session at the EBA Ministers Conference and as I prayed and prepared I felt it was right to come prepared give everyone a large stone to symbolize their burdens. When I arrived at the venue, … Continue reading
I don’t know whether it is my Scottish ancestry or not, but I rarely carry cash. I did however have some today and it was good that I did. Let’s rewind to last night. I found out that the end off Tracey’s geocaching … Continue reading
My dad is unwell 😦 and he has had a lot of pain in his shoulder and neck. As I was talking on the phone to my mum yesterday I was asking if he had tried a heat pack. My wife … Continue reading