- 193,274 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- A Parable for Christmas
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Advent 23: Jesus was a Refugee
- Rage against the machine or the maker?
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: godincidences
Today, I led the opening session at the EBA Ministers Conference and as I prayed and prepared I felt it was right to come prepared give everyone a large stone to symbolize their burdens. When I arrived at the venue, … Continue reading
I don’t know whether it is my Scottish ancestry or not, but I rarely carry cash. I did however have some today and it was good that I did. Let’s rewind to last night. I found out that the end off Tracey’s geocaching … Continue reading
My dad is unwell 😦 and he has had a lot of pain in his shoulder and neck. As I was talking on the phone to my mum yesterday I was asking if he had tried a heat pack. My wife … Continue reading