- 270,486 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God wants to fix you
The Church that does Glueing
A mum described Orchard Baptist Church today us as the church that does glueing. She was on her way to our toddler group and was bringing her 3 year old daughter who hadn’t been to the group since she had started pre school several … Continue reading
The One Where the Panels Appeared Broken
So, I received an e-mail that said that the solar panels had generated nothing for the previous month. Unfortunately I received it on a day when I couldn’t get to the church to check on the system and so I had to try to … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, freedom, Life experiences Tagged christian analogy of solar panels and the sun, do not be afraid, fix you, fix you coldplay, God restores, God wants to fix you, have a break, investing in our relationship with God, jesus can fix us, life experiences, relationship with God, relationships, restoration, slowing down, solar energy, time is precious, time to stop Leave a comment