- 246,662 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- Have you heard of Terah?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: God thinks you are worth saving
As I walked past it I couldn’t resist the urge to try to pick up Thor’s Hammer. I knew it was fake, just a prop in a cinema foyer but I just had to try. As I posed for my … Continue reading
I am working on a ransom note and this is as far as I have got: ‘Dear Eastern Baptist Association, I have your directories and if you want to see them again you need to …’ How should I end … Continue reading
So, we walked down a narrow path, scrambled along a steep riverbank and then we found this tube behind a tree. Upon reading the instructions, we realized that we needed 2 litres of water which was unfortunate because we only had … Continue reading