- 210,991 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- And now for something completely different?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: God the father
Tonight I am going to watch my son perform in the final of local Band Wars competition and I couldn’t be prouder. My son and his friends made it through the heats and because of their excellent performances and they … Continue reading
I was sat at the concert, minding my own business when unexpectedly I heard: ‘Good evening Holy Trinity!’ It turned out that the person speaking was announcing that pupils from Holy Trinity school were there but their announcement caught me … Continue reading
These ideas can be used in Fathers Day services or at any other time when you want to focus on and think about God being our Father. Film Clip: Finding Nemo – Your father is searching for you Nemo and … Continue reading
Okay, so I’m writing this on Tuesday night at 10pm and I’ve just realized that it is Wednesday tomorrow. Each Wednesday we circulate a prayer bulletin (you can read about that here) and I usually put it together on Tuesday … Continue reading
If someone could hear our thoughts (now that’s a scary thought) I wonder what they would say about what is driving us? Do we believe that God only loves us when we live a holy life or when we are … Continue reading