- 257,469 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A leap of faith
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- The hamster prayer
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Looking for a different Perspective?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God supports us
Tonight I am going to watch my son perform in the final of local Band Wars competition and I couldn’t be prouder. My son and his friends made it through the heats and because of their excellent performances and they … Continue reading
Do you remember that I wrote about our Kerplunk activity? If not you can read about it here. At a local fun day, we invited people to write on bits of paper what supports them in life. Very few people said … Continue reading
Several years ago I was a helper on a school trip and one of the activities was a blind trail. The children were blindfolded and then they had to hold a rope and follow it along the trail. Some of … Continue reading