- 195,961 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Modern Parables
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God speaks
One Sunday morning we were praying and someone shared ‘I think there is someone here who needs to talk with someone who understands’. Following the service someone got talking to the person next to them about a situation that was … Continue reading
As I prayed, I saw a picture of a child peering around a door. I felt that I should tell the person I was praying for but I was unsure because it sounded such an odd thing to say and … Continue reading
I can’t remember the last time that I had more than one teacher tell me ‘that theme was so appropriate for today’ following a school assembly. When this happened a few days ago, it was such an encouraging end to a … Continue reading