- 262,043 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- My Greatest Creation is You
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- Looking for a different Perspective?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Modern Parables
- The one with Green Footprints and Less Litter
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God speaks through the Bible
If you missed it, you can quickly read the first part of this short parable here. Bill sat in his hotel room feeling lousy. He hadn’t talked to Pete for 3 years and life just wasn’t the same any more. … Continue reading
I had been in the hospital before with my son and had followed him to the correct department. Now I was back a few months later without him and unfortunately I couldn’t quite remember the way. Fortunately the receptionist told me … Continue reading
A few nights ago, I drove into some fog and I then began to wonder how to turn on my fog lights. In that moment, I remembered that when we bought our car a few months ago that the salesperson showed … Continue reading
I recently went to a local hustings event where prospective parliamentary candidates gave their views on a range of topics. I was looking forward to hearing what they said on a variety of issues but unfortunately I couldn’t hear very well. This was … Continue reading