- 208,290 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- And now for something completely different?
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- The one about Geocaching
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: God sees who we are
I had a real Lightbulb moment this evening as I discussed how Jesus viewed his disciples, with some friends. You have to be honest and say that Jesus’ disciples were pretty hopeless some of the time but Jesus didn’t treat them as hopeless. … Continue reading