- 264,398 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- Nothing happened?
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Modern Parables
- I want it now
- What does Dope mean?
- I've never thought about it like that before
- People are more important than Possessions
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God sees the good in us
I had a real Lightbulb moment this evening as I discussed how Jesus viewed his disciples, with some friends. You have to be honest and say that Jesus’ disciples were pretty hopeless some of the time but Jesus didn’t treat them as hopeless. … Continue reading
Jesus appeared to his disciples after he had risen from the dead but Thomas wasn’t there. Thomas found it hard to accept that Jesus had risen from the dead until he had seen for himself and as a result many … Continue reading