- 210,496 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A leap of faith
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: God is powerful
God says, ‘I have opened a door for you that no one can close’ (Revelation 3.8). It is so encouraging to be reminded that God is all powerful and that he can open doors and surprise us as he opens things … Continue reading
Would you go on a really long journey just to see one person for a few minutes and then turn around and come back? Jesus did. Jesus and his disciples crossed a lake and as soon as Jesus stepped out of the boat a … Continue reading
There once was a wrestler who was undefeated. He wasn’t the best, the strongest or the fastest but he never backed down and he had the scars to prove it. His nose was no longer straight, his face was bruised … Continue reading