- 207,848 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: God is our rock
Are you worried and stressed? If so, Psalm 62 is for you. In the Psalm, David pours out his heart, describing how he was barely hanging on and that he felt like a broken fence. As well as expressing his … Continue reading
Will we be disappointed today? This evening, England play their first football match since their shock loss to Iceland which led to their earlier than expected exit from Euro 2016. It was a real shock that England lost to Iceland … Continue reading
The past 24 hours has been incredibly difficult for many people who voted remain in the EU Referendum. This post is to offer some thoughts on how we can cope when we feel, sad, scared, gutted and worried using some words from Psalm … Continue reading
Would you stand on the rock in this picture? It’s called Kjeragbolten (I dare you to try to say that out loud) and it’s a boulder which is wedged in a crevasse in the Kjerag mountain in Rogaland in Norway. … Continue reading
I have had a really busy few days and yesterday afternoon I was feeling quite overwhelmed with my long list of jobs. I must look tired because someone I saw recently messaged me and asked me when my next day … Continue reading