- 193,906 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- Nothing happened?
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Advent 24: What do we need for Christmas?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's not fair
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God is our refuge and strength
Look at this picture of Caerphilly Castle. Can you spot the odd tower out? The south-east tower is leaning at a 10 degree angle and there is some debate as to whether this is due to subsidence or damage caused … Continue reading
Do you remember the game Kerplunk? A set of sticks hold up some marbles in a tube and each player takes a turn to pull a stick out hoping that they won’t make any marbles fall as they do. My wife … Continue reading