- 257,469 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A leap of faith
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- The hamster prayer
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Looking for a different Perspective?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God is my Rock
Are you worried and stressed? If so, Psalm 62 is for you. In the Psalm, David pours out his heart, describing how he was barely hanging on and that he felt like a broken fence. As well as expressing his … Continue reading
Will we be disappointed today? This evening, England play their first football match since their shock loss to Iceland which led to their earlier than expected exit from Euro 2016. It was a real shock that England lost to Iceland … Continue reading
The past 24 hours has been incredibly difficult for many people who voted remain in the EU Referendum. This post is to offer some thoughts on how we can cope when we feel, sad, scared, gutted and worried using some words from Psalm … Continue reading