- 234,148 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Tissues for Mothers Day
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Mobile Phones, Frustration and Factory resets
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: God is greater than your problems
We are living in a world where everything feels like it is constantly changing. In Acts 6, the early church faced up to some major issues and as they did so, God continued to shape them. Are we open to … Continue reading
Would you go on a really long journey just to see one person for a few minutes and then turn around and come back? Jesus did. Jesus and his disciples crossed a lake and as soon as Jesus stepped out of the boat a … Continue reading
Today there was an eclipse which was visible from the UK. The moon was in the right position and at the right angle to block out the sun and here in Colchester, the clouds were in the right position to … Continue reading