- 262,193 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Is Church Primarily about Meeting Together or Sharing Life Together?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God is gracious and compassionate
This is the first of a series on minor prophets (the last 12 books of the Old Testament). There was a national emergency, a plague of locusts had devastated the land, there was a food shortage and this was a … Continue reading →