- 262,043 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- My Greatest Creation is You
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- Looking for a different Perspective?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Modern Parables
- The one with Green Footprints and Less Litter
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God is everywhere
I was in town late one evening and I met someone who I know who was on her way to a night out. She walked towards me with a shocked look on her face and said ‘what are you doing … Continue reading
Several weeks ago we discovered that we had a mouse in the house and so we bought some mouse poison which the mouse ate and so we assumed that was the end of him. In the intervening weeks various people … Continue reading