- 245,467 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: God is closer than you think
We had enjoyed a great lunch with a lovely view and as we finished our fish and chips I began to wonder where we would put all of the wrappers. We had already walked along the path in both directions … Continue reading
As we walked down the path, my son kept holding his hands up in the air. Apparently he wasn’t praising God or even trying to block the sun that was shining in his eyes, so what was he doing? You have … Continue reading
So, my phone rang and it was my son. Although it was great to hear his voice, I had to ask why he was calling me from upstairs. Apparently, he thought I had gone out with Tracey and the girls and so … Continue reading