- 270,693 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God is all knowing
A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
My daughter lost her first tooth a few days ago and this is a picture of the note she left for the tooth fairy. It reads: To the Teeth Fairy give me a (50p crossed out) 3 pounds please and … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Life experiences, Listening to God, Prayer Tagged do we ask or demand things from God?, God has the best perspective on life, God is all knowing, God is all powerful, It's good to pray, Jesus is Lord, negotiating with the tooth fairy, prayer, surrender to God, tooth fairy Leave a comment