- 257,467 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A leap of faith
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- The hamster prayer
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about missing the bus
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God has forgiven us
Lots of us live with guilt, but is that what God wants for us? Christians believe that our sins can be forgiven, but we also need to accept that God wants to take our guilt away! This was David’s experience: Finally, I … Continue reading
At the end of our service last Sunday, our Communion table looked like this. We started the service thinking about the parable of the lost sheep (Luke 15.1-7). We watched a short video animation of the story (see below) and then … Continue reading