- 270,479 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- I am a priest so I'm afraid that I have to pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God forgives
Finding Freedom from Guilt
Lots of us live with guilt, but is that what God wants for us? Christians believe that our sins can be forgiven, but we also need to accept that God wants to take our guilt away! This was David’s experience: Finally, I … Continue reading
Stop calling him Doubting Thomas, God doesn’t like it!
Jesus appeared to his disciples after he had risen from the dead but Thomas wasn’t there. Thomas found it hard to accept that Jesus had risen from the dead until he had seen for himself and as a result many … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, change, Faith, forgiveness, freedom, Life in all it's fullness, Treat one another the way you want to be treated, words hurt Tagged 2 corinthians 5.17, don't label people, doubting thomas, God forgives, God is in the recycling business, God offers a fresh start, God sees the good in us, honest thomas, john 11.16, john 14.5-6, john 20.28, label jars not people, loyal thomas, new creations, thomas let us die with him, thomas the apostle, why is he called doubting thomas, words hurt 3 Comments