- 270,244 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God doesn’t want anyone to perish
Why does God allow suffering?
Why does God allow suffering? I have to be honest and say that I don’t fully know. What I do know is that God created a world without suffering, sickness and pain. He created a paradise, a world without war, … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, Bible, Faith, God loves us, Relationship with God, salvation, Saved by Jesus Tagged 2 peter 3.9, creation groans, freedom from death and decay, God doesn't want anyone to perish, jesus died for us, Romans 8, Saved by Jesus, saved from sin, why does God allow suffering? 1 Comment