- 270,509 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one where I fell over
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are you looking for Hope? Try Romans 15.13
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God cares for the poor
Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
So, is Jesus angry with your church? Now I know this seems like a strange question, after all many people say that Jesus is gentle, meek and mild, so it must be true? After Jesus entered Jerusalem, he went to … Continue reading
Posted in Easter week explained, Faith, Holy week, Holy week explained, justice Tagged access to God, cleansing of the temple, Easter, easter week explained, God cares for the poor, God hates injustice, holy week explained, jesus is not meek and mild, jesus was not gentle meek and mild, justice, poor 2 Comments
Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
After arriving in Jerusalem, the first thing that Jesus did was to go to the temple where he proceeded to throw out the people who were buying and selling animals there. This episode in the life of Jesus is hard … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Easter week explained, Faith, Holy week, Holy week explained, justice, Relationship with God Tagged cleansing of the temple, don't rip people off, easter week explained, fairtrade, God cares for the poor, God hates injustice, holy week explained, jesus drove out the money changers, justice, matthew 21, motorway service stations overpriced, temple den of robbers, temple den of thieves, why did jesus drive people out of the temple 6 Comments