- 98,724 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- People are more important than Possessions
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about being Ordinary and Amazing at the same time
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God salvation Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God can do the impossible
A miracle had happened and Elizabeth was pregnant! “How kind the Lord is!” she exclaimed. “He has taken away my disgrace of having no children.” God’s promise had come true and both Zechariah and Elizabeth were overjoyed. In her short … Continue reading
As he heard the angel speak, Zechariah’s mind raced. How could he go home to Elizabeth and tell her what the angel had just said? It had taken his wife many painful years to come to accept that she would … Continue reading
How are we ever going to get that down was my dominant thought as we approached. The geocache we were hunting for was in a tree about 15 ft up and it looked impossible to get down. Some of my children wanted to … Continue reading