- 204,688 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Pentecost: Knowing God rather than just knowing about him
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God can do the impossible
A miracle had happened and Elizabeth was pregnant! “How kind the Lord is!” she exclaimed. “He has taken away my disgrace of having no children.” God’s promise had come true and both Zechariah and Elizabeth were overjoyed! Tragically, Elizabeth felt … Continue reading
As he heard the angel speak, Zechariah’s mind raced. How could he go home to Elizabeth and tell her what the angel had just said? It had taken his wife many painful years to come to accept that she would … Continue reading
How are we ever going to get that down was my dominant thought as we approached. The geocache we were hunting for was in a tree about 15 ft up and it looked impossible to get down. Some of my children wanted to … Continue reading