- 246,790 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: God becasme a foetus
I recently received a card and I was so excited as I opened the envelope until I saw the picture inside. They had written ‘Graeme’ on the outside and put a picture of a fat bloke in a funny costume inside. … Continue reading
At a recent service we asked people to create costumes and accessories to show the sort of things that they would give to someone going into dangerous territory. We had a fantastic time and the results were fairly (okay, very!!) hilarious. … Continue reading