- 267,677 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: gifts from churches for mothering Sunday
Flowers for Mothers Day: Creative ideas on the theme of Nurture and Encouragement
Mothers day services can be difficult. Many people in church will want to celebrate mothers and family life but many who are there will also find it a painful day. At Orchard Baptist we try to celebrate mothers day whist at … Continue reading
Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
Many churches choose to give gifts to ladies on Mothers Day and this is usually a few flowers or a small plant. These flowers can be very beautiful or a bit wilted depending on your budget and the person who … Continue reading