- 257,415 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The hamster prayer
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about missing the bus
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Gideon
Sometimes, when I am asked to speak to a group of people about my faith I start by giving them some play dough to make something with. The activity is a lot of fun and it is amazing what people come … Continue reading
Take a look at this picture. What do you think it is of? My wife and I came across it whilst on a walk recently and it took us a few moments to work out what it was. Can you guess? … Continue reading
Did you go to church yesterday? Was it good? Did you feel like you had met with God and been encouraged, challenged and transformed? I guess that most of us aren’t going to church today. Do we feel like we … Continue reading
They will never change! Have you ever said this about someone? Perhaps about someone who is difficult or who often behaves in a way that winds you up? Is it really right to say someone will never change? If you … Continue reading