- 200,040 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
- Will we give our best to Jesus?: A Thought for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A thought for Palm Sunday: The Messiah we Want or the Messiah we Need
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: geocache
‘It is hidden in the tree behind the invisible man’ is not a very helpful clue when you are looking for something. Thankfully we did have the GPS coordinates and so we soon had the geocache that we were searching for … Continue reading
It was raining and it was cold and my children were asking to go home. We had been searching in the hedge for several minutes and we couldn’t find the geocache that we were looking for. The hedge had been cut … Continue reading
I’ve been a crazy girl for some time and have been okay with it but yesterday all that changed when I was put under pressure ‘to come out’ when someone in a pub asked me who I really was. Sure, it’s a bit … Continue reading
Today is a special day in our house. It is my youngest daughter’s birthday and she has asked for a geocaching themed birthday. Yesterday we went geocaching and we found 18 between us and today we are going to have … Continue reading