- 246,595 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: geocache
‘It is hidden in the tree behind the invisible man’ is not a very helpful clue when you are looking for something. Thankfully we did have the GPS coordinates and so we soon had the geocache that we were searching for … Continue reading
It was raining and it was cold and my children were asking to go home. We had been searching in the hedge for several minutes and we couldn’t find the geocache that we were looking for. The hedge had been cut … Continue reading
I’ve been a crazy girl for some time and have been okay with it but yesterday all that changed when I was put under pressure ‘to come out’ when someone in a pub asked me who I really was. Sure, it’s a bit … Continue reading
Today is a special day in our house. It is my youngest daughter’s birthday and she has asked for a geocaching themed birthday. Yesterday we went geocaching and we found 18 between us and today we are going to have … Continue reading