- 268,219 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's not fair
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- On the Saturday of Easter week did it feel to the disciples like Jesus and God had failed?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Genesis 50.20
The one where the reeds bowed down
So, we were going for a walk and as we walked past some reeds they bowed down to us. Why would this be? Did they recognise our awesomeness or was there something else at work? As I looked at the … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, change, Faith, God loves us, Life experiences, perseverance, trust Tagged Genesis 37.5-7, Genesis 50.20, God is at work, God is powerful, Joseph's brothers bowed to him, Josephs dream, sheaves bowing down, trust in God, trust in the lord, trusting in God, you intended to harm me but God intended it for good 1 Comment