- 270,454 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about missing the bus
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Genesis 37.5-7
The one where the reeds bowed down
So, we were going for a walk and as we walked past some reeds they bowed down to us. Why would this be? Did they recognise our awesomeness or was there something else at work? As I looked at the … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, change, Faith, God loves us, Life experiences, perseverance, trust Tagged Genesis 37.5-7, Genesis 50.20, God is at work, God is powerful, Joseph's brothers bowed to him, Josephs dream, sheaves bowing down, trust in God, trust in the lord, trusting in God, you intended to harm me but God intended it for good 1 Comment