- 246,655 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: generosity
Tracey and I planned to have a special family meal to celebrate our wedding anniversary and when we mentioned this to our children, our son Stephen offered to cook for us. Stephen worked rally hard and the food was delicious :). He even … Continue reading
We have been running a new project at Orchard Baptist this past week providing a free meal for the families of children who would have had a free meal if they were at school. We have had such amazing fun, but today … Continue reading
I was in Tesco recently and I did the thing that many of us do as we come to pay. You know the thing where we attempt to measure the length of each queue and then look at how much items … Continue reading