- 189,719 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Helping People Learn in Church
- Nothing happened?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- They will never change!
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Galatians 5
At a recent service at Orchard Baptist we used a lot of props which were in a large carrier bag. Near the end of the service I noticed that the empty bag on the stage was moving in time with … Continue reading
Recently, someone in my family (who shall remain nameless) went to catch a bus but he had forgotten his (oops, just narrowed it down a bit) bus pass. When I arrived home from dropping him off at the bus stop … Continue reading
Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead (or in my house), may be purely coincidental. Bothers and sisters don’t always get on, especially when there is a large age gap between them. Imagine a situation where a teenage boy … Continue reading