- 267,679 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Pick me, the one that is kind of about elections but not
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Galatians 5
The one with the dancing bag
At a recent service at Orchard Baptist we used a lot of props which were in a large carrier bag. Near the end of the service I noticed that the empty bag on the stage was moving in time with … Continue reading
The bus pass was at home but the journey was still possible
Recently, someone in my family (who shall remain nameless) went to catch a bus but he had forgotten his (oops, just narrowed it down a bit) bus pass. When I arrived home from dropping him off at the bus stop … Continue reading
The one about the brother and sister who forgot that they didn’t get on
Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead (or in my house), may be purely coincidental. Bothers and sisters don’t always get on, especially when there is a large age gap between them. Imagine a situation where a teenage boy … Continue reading